BlackeyedangelBlackeyedangel

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

GORILLAZ vs RADIOHEAD GORILLAZ vs RADIOHEAD

Well...

I really should mark you down for two reasons. First being that you used a Blur song to represent Gorillaz (Yes, Damon Albarn is the front man for both but that doesn't mean its the same act) and that you chose some kind of weird Kid A/Satan mascot for Radiohead when a cartoon Thom Yorke would have been so much funnier. But hell, you used a sample from idioteque (one of my favourite radiohead tracks) and Song 2 (one of the only blur tracks I like) so have an 8.

Super Smash Bros X Super Smash Bros X

Excellent

Generally flash games, for all their actionscript and trickery are shit and pointless. But this was simply inspired. Despite the bugs this is a fantastic piece of work, and I just know this will be high in the top twenty at the end of the week, and wouldn't be suprised if it makes top ten of all time. Good work lads, can't wait to see this solo player mode. I'm off to download the rom for Super Mario World, it was that good.

soccer shoot out soccer shoot out

I kicked his arse

Scored past him three times in a row. But I'm English, so that was to be expected. We're all amazing at football (thats right, football, not soccer). Good stuff.