BlackeyedangelBlackeyedangel

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Creep Creep

For a minute there I thought it was going to lose its way and go with a happilly ever after ending, but you stuck to what the song was. Good stuff, NG needs more RH.
Why not give True Love Waits or I've Been Thinking About You a try next? Provided I don't get there first of course.

4EvrythingElseThrsMstrCrd 4EvrythingElseThrsMstrCrd

ahahahahaha

Unoriginal concept, visuals left something to be desired, and slightly dull. But something in there made me laugh til I fell off my chair. You PAID for flash! bwahahahaha!!!

ktkore sucks dick ktkore sucks dick

shit!

But your mutual hatred of KTKore gets you bonus points. Have a look at KTKores Romantic love story, by drunk magikoopa. THATS how you do a KT Kore movie.

I-hate-stuff responds:

thanks for those points, but next time read the authors comments. This was just made for a laugh, I had no intention of this actually surviving on the portal. if you have a fucking problem with it, just blam it. I don't really care what happens with this movie.

Mr. T Vs Osama (Again) Mr. T Vs Osama (Again)

Looks like a bag of shit...

You could have updated it in flash, instead of pasting print screens... but you're getting a 5 for three reasons;
1. It had MR T and the Fonz in it
2. It had the A team theme tune, which took me back to many a saturday morning as a kid and
3. Putting Mr T and the Fonz in the same thing has GOT to be a good idea
If you make a fully animated, proper flash update of this, I wouldn't be suprised if it made the top 50 of all time.

Life as a phone answerer Life as a phone answerer

Don't be discouraged. Ever.

The voting system is a heap of shit, and the people who use it are generally heaps of shit. When I looked at this the score was dangerously low, at under 1.20. I've given it a 5, not because I think its worth a 5, but because I think everyone that has scored so far are being complete arses.
You have a talent for animation, one that I wish I had myself, but the writing leaves a lot to be desired. I could relate to it, working in a call center myself, and appreciated the sentiment, but it just wasn't very funny.
It's fustrating to see, because you clearly have a gift with the animation, its just the plots behind your work need a push.
I'm at the other end of the scale, I have great ideas and can write, but have neither the aptitude, ability or patience to animate. Perhaps we should collaborate in the future.
Best of luck mate, I'm sure this won't be the last we see of you. And don't let the blammers get you down.

It;s Saturday! It;s Saturday!

ahahahahaha

Looks like my place in next weeks top twenty is pretty much guaranteed. What the fuck happened? I guess there were only 20 movies submitted last week or something.

Crashtocket responds:

OH YES, WE'rwer THE KINGSS!!! WOooTT!!

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

The dudes a genius

This is the sort of thing I'd make if I had the patience and aptitude for animating on flash. As it stands I'm the in-betweeen, I probably could do some amazing stuff with flash, but I'm very impatient and will lose interest if it takes too long. Having said that, if I do make something that takes, say a few hours, and it gets blammed because "u suk dood" I'm still pissed off. God knows what it's like for people who really put effort in and get blammed.
Apart from the concept, the single greatest thing that makes this my new favourite movie ever is the little Samuel L Jackson/Chris Rock/whatever dude. He's the funniest thing I've seen in a while, and you have to give him a show of his own.
Keep up the good work.

BlunderCats BlunderCats

This should still be number one of all time

There should be some kind of vintage portal section for all the classics, with this as the headliner.
Now, first things first, lets be honest, not a whole lot of craftsmanship went into this, you took thundercats stills, and animated the mouths a bit to sync with some sound that you also didn't do. All in all, theres not an awful lot here that was your own work.
Buuuutt... what you did was take a piece of audio genius, marry it with an appropriate amount of another media (namely the right images at the right time) to create one of the greatest flash movies ever made. Plus the fact that I saw it about 2 or three years ago and still laugh at it now, means that its certainly got longevity. There were two things that made me get into flash, they were Pico, and this. A piece of Newgrounds history.

-=Piece of Shit=- -=Piece of Shit=-

Nice demonstration

That must be what it was. You've got flair, and you know what you're doing with flash, and top banana for using a chemical brothers track. The movie started pretty well in a so-stupid-its-funny way, but then it kinda tailed off. I'm looking forward to what comes next though, when you've fired the guy who comes up with the scripts and get someone over the age of 5.

The man that became a Dog The man that became a Dog

oh for fucks sake

I was trying to think of something witty to say about the preloader, as I was expecting to see something crap for the main feature after the reviews I saw... then it hit me. Hold on, 2k, this IS the movie? Un-fucking believable. I'm not sure how this got into the top twenty, but fucking hell if its this easy I'm going to release 20 movies about a preloader and watch it steam in and make the whole top twenty.

the-phantom-spancker responds:

No our preloaders rock ur's suck!!!!